- Super Swamper ATV & UTV Tires
- Super Swamper TSL / ATV Tires
ATV tires are designed for absolute performance, the combination of hot performance in great conditions on muddy terrain packaging and a smooth ride. The horizontal traction of these tires allows the tires to slip sideways and reduce opportunities to reinvest in tight turns.
- Super Swamper Swamp Lite ATV Tires
Following tradition, Swamp Lite ATV tire in 6-ply rated new standards of excellence in mud, snow, and hard. These features contribute to excellent performance and lightweight flexible ground disturbance then much less capable tires.
- Super Swamper V45 Sand ATV Tires
These are rowing quality tires to drivers. They are all about providing you the maximum performance on the dunes without restricting _ to go in a straight line! With ribbed front tire and rear angled paddle tires for _ conquer the dunes without compromise.
- Super Swamper TSL Vampire ATV Tires
The deep lugs provide longer tread life with 43 / 32nds tread depth and remarkable progress, reverse and transverse traction. The Vampires are strong, they continue to run under most load conditions even when punctured. As long as the vampire not be overthrown from tire rims will almost always get you back ... even without air.
- Super Swamper VAM-38 Vampire
This model is really huge! 32. £ slightly heavier weight, its tires are 39 / 32nds deep. This tire can carry a maximum weight of 480 lbs. Downloads and mainly durable enough to take a journey through thick mud 50 miles a day. These tires have high life expectancy than any other brand, provide ample care and maintenance is an appropriate way for it every trip. huge and nail spikes hard to avoid along the way while running through the woods.
- Super Swamper Radial Reptile ATV Tires
Designed in conjunction with advanced radial allowing for the best ride and better traction in all conditions, this device provides excellent processing speed.
- Interco Super Swamper Vampire 6 Ply 25-12.00-12 ATV Tire
This tire is sold on the market since 2013 and has achieved many accomplishments. Featured implemented as a 30 year-lb, this tire can easily swipe trail, in addition to heavy mud terrain. It can also break the snow without damaging its tires deep 43 / 32nds and tires can accelerate, brake and corner approaches without sliding bucket. However, the manufacturers recommend that tires should not be idle on firm snow for a long time as the tires will be prone to cracking due to stiffness caused by cold temperatures.
Overall, super swamper atv has advantages and disadvantages as follows:
- Awesome grip
- Good mud tire larger lugs really grab the dirt, as well as great on sand and good reverse traction
- Self cleaning pretty good too
- Very tough tire, strong sidewalls
- Bits very hard in the mud
- Deep lugs for smaller tires
- Not the smoothest ride
- A bit rough on the trails, but they're not turf tires
- A little on the heavy side, bumpy at low speeds
- Cant go up loose hills of rock with the wider tires.
- Slide on slick hard packed slopes.
Being one of the the best tires, the deep tread pattern of the benefits enjoyed by a prolonged lifespan, so users ample time to recover their investment while enjoying wake adventures of a lifetime.